We do not guarantee that our website, the Services or any content on the website or made available in connection with the Services will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.